- All submissions should be uploaded electronically
at: http://www.advances.et.put.poznan.pl/?p=authors using the author's account.
- To create a new account, one should register as a new author.
- The authors are asked to submit their papers in English in form of a PDF or MS Word file format.
- The manuscript should be double-spaced using 12 pt font (preferably Times New Roman or Computer Modern).
- The paper should start with the title, authors’ names and affiliations followed by their e-mail addresses.
- The contents of the paper should be outlined in an abstract of about 100 words.
- The paper length should not exceed 20 pages, including figures and tables.
- Figures and illustrations should be suitable for reproduction.
- References in the text should be numbered in square brackets and listed in an alphabetic order at the end of the paper in section entitled References.
Authors of accepted papers are obliged to deliver the final editable version of their papers in Latex or MS Word formatted according to IEEE Transactions style (Latex format is preferable). The editor reserves his right to copy edit the contents of the paper if language and style still needs some improvements. Please download the Word and LaTeX versions of this style for preparing camera-ready paper.
Only single files are acceptable for final submission. For formats that do not embed source files, please, include all support files with the final manuscript in a folder. Put this folder in a compressed archive for submission.
The copyrights form should be signed, scanned and sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org